From its inception in 1997, the Forum carried out a range of activities to further its objectives as mentioned below. Advocacy meetings/ seminars and workshops on maternal health issues for:
- Doctors, Gynaecologists, Family Physicians, Anaesthetists, Public Health Consultants, Paediatricians.
- Midwives, Nurses, Paramedics and skilled health workers.
- Teachers/University faculty.
- Lawyers and Journalists.
- NGO works in health sectorNGO works in health sector.
- Women Organizations and General Public.